Monday, March 23, 2009

True Blue by Luanne Rice

I just found out that reading is great!! I love it so much and i spent my day reading almost the day.. I enjoyed it and can't wait to finish the book because I want to know the ending. sad or happy? I have to read it till the final chapter and with that i will know the ending. I just have finished the True Blue yesterday by Luanne Rice and started to reading the new book.


OK. True Blue. This is book is about two sisters and the boy next door. they are Rumer, Elizabeth and Zeb. First of all, since their childhood, Rumer and Zeb had fallen in love but her sister, Elizabeth just ruined their relationship. Elizabeth had planned everything that will make Zeb will fall in love with her and it's worked. But, after a few years, they have a son, Michael. After that, they were divorced because they aren't compatible anymore. So, Zeb took decision to spent the summer in Hubbard's Point with Michael while Elizabeth went to somewhere. There, they fall in love withourt Elizabeth knowing it.But, after Elizabeth realized what she's doing was wrong, she took decision to told Rumer about her plans and everything. Last, Michael had found someone, Quinn.

It's a love story and I love it all.


No comments: