We have new family member and I'm so happy about it. My auntie, Kak Ros has safe giving to birth a boy two days ago. He was born in 25/3/2009. Before that date, she went to Hospital at 24/3/2009 and her husband tell us that his wife sent to hospital. When he told us the news, I was so excited and happy. I felt like it was my wife and she is going to give birth. I'm so happy and excited too!! Finally, the baby was born at 1pm ( I don't know the exactly time but it almost 1pm) at 25/3/2009. He is so cute and beauty. It's so amazing. The combination of sperm and ovum produce the baby. Oh, it's so amazing and awesome.
Ovum + Sperm = Baby
But, till today.. he doesn't has name. His parents still don't decided what name want to give but I want his name.. Mohd Ashraff Dhianshah. I think they will choose another name but never mind, I will keep this name for my son. Haha.. I'm already have a name for my son. This is so funny. Ok. Stop. Here is his pics.
.jpg)
.jpg)
He is so cute right? At this moment, he is 3 days. OMG!! He is so cute and keep mesmerized me!! Bye.. Lastly, more care less hate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment