This is just a random things that I want to post. As for now, I am somewhere, outstation and due to miscom with the client, I have plenty rest day. I am not even feel like to do anything but luckily, I bring a bunch of books with me. Just these few days, I switch between reading and watching movies, but I prefer reading while laying lazily on the comfy bed. Is there any job that will pay me just for reading books the whole day? Anyway, it is August already and believe or not, we will almost approaching the third quarter of 2016 and wishing everyone, to be strong and have faith. All this is just temporary and I will do my best and better, hopefully everyone is the same. This is the picture that I have taken today, just a dead butterfly where I found during my small walk. It is just die, but still beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment