It has been a long time since my lost post since my company blocked the certain websites. Now, I am able to surf freely, thanks to the software that I can unblock everything. So, what I am up to?
1) I just come back from lovely Pulau Perhentian.
2) Up to today, I have read 42 books and my current reading is the classic - The Great Gatsby. Another 58 books to go before this year ends.
3) I write few stories offline entitled The Regret. It is just a random thought that I wrote because of people who regret for taking engineering during their study.
4) Work still same as usual, going outstation there and there - I just got back from Johor before I went to Pulau Perhentian.
5) I join Goodreads and will try to active as I can.
That's all I can think of. Proschay!
No comments:
Post a Comment