Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Economy situation
I am not really the expert to explain or to have something to say in this topic. Why? Because I am not really have much knowledge on this economic stuff but I have my kind of own ideas of what is happening, just a Malaysian. First, I believe that all of us that aware that there are some instability in term of the price for crude oil. The lowest that we have hit almost $27 per barrel and it is very worrisome. Second, the petrol price seems to decrease a little bit by month and it is good for us for the user but not for the supplier. Third, the goods and services price are increased as well - well, with the GST implementation and bad economy. What I want to tell is - some of our projects in my company is delayed and new hire is freeze for the time being until further notice. There might be some relocation some of the staff and maybe termination. So, lets pray for the best for Malaysia and oil and gas company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment