I just come back from another vacation of Koh Lipe, Thailand and it is my first time went to Thailand and it was awesome. Let me give some point of what has happened and what Koh Lipe have to offer.
1. The beaches were so clean and the water is so crystal clear.
2. The sunset and sunrise is the best, with scenery of boat, sun and sea.
3. Very small islands - you will be able to cover the whole islands by foot by also can asked for taxi.
4. The walking street is the best place as well - you can have some free and leisure by yourself or members.
5. Snorkeling is the best. Also first time for me, swimming in a depth wide sea and witness the beauty of fascinating sea.
6. Foods - easy to find halal foods but my favorites are pad thai and tom yum. Awesome. I miss the foods.
7. The crazy thing I did in Koh Lipe, was snorkeling at night with the glow in the plankton. Feels like a fairytale, like it was awesome. The best moment ever.
8. Ice Green Tea Thailand - must try once at Mina Restaurants.
9. I was bite by fish when snorkeling at Pattaya Beach, saw an eel and panicked.
10, Night scenery at Pattaya Beach.
11. The sand is so white, and soft. Very pure.
12. The best sunset is at Koh Adang.
I will share the picture later. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment