kejarlah impian. I just watched this youtube vid, which is about kejarlah impian. Just a video from my hometown and the boy was creative for producing this. check it out kejarlah impian
After I finished watch the video, I asked my self. What is my dream? Took me five minutes to figure out and realized about everything. When I was a kid, all I want is books. I really love books. I guess it is influenced from a series that I watch when I was small. I even keep a dream to pursuit my study to oversea in Harvard University. It is all just a dream. Then, when I was in secondary school - I really love chemistry. It is one of my favorite subject at all, and make me realizes I want to be a chemical engineer and continue further my study in UTP. I guess I got that one huh?
and now, here I am. Sitting in front of my laptop, with a title of Solution Engineer - do I happy with my job? Is this my current job is all what I want? Am I happy with it? It is a dream come true? the questions never end.
People always said, go for you happiness. If you are not happy with your job anymore, quit it. Try to find the new one. easy. But, it is not as easy like people said when you have commitment. Life is too short to waste our time for something that we are not enjoy everyday. Why? Because when it is happens, all you think is money. No motivation. Now, your intention for your job, all is about money. No more because I want to learnt, I really love what I am doing. Those reason, you can say bye2. Nowadays, it is normal for those people to accept job for the sake of the money.
Even during my study in UTP, I am confident that I am going to further my study. I am so clear about what I want to do. I want to try to jump to PHD and skip master. and be a lecturer. After all, it is what I want also. I love teaching. I love studying. Who doesn't? hahahaha. Maybe I will try find time to further my study part time. Who knows it will happen eventually? Because it is up to me.
Go catch your dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment