Thursday, May 9, 2013

it is friday..

It is not that I meant to write the post as it is friday. I just dont know what title to put. So, it is friday and saturday is one of my friend wedding. He is 22 years old and his wife to be is also a friend of mine. Wish and pray them all the BEST and hope them will be happy always and forever.

Holiday is coming to the end. Me is sad. But I am so pumped up to start my final year as I heard it will be the most hectic life ever. Final year, yes I am finally. Jan 2014, everything will be change and need to be more serious and mature.

Just this holiday, I have the obsession to read again. Currently, I am reading the perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I watch the movie first and watch it for many times. Suit my taste because I love the songs they included in it. and the book is also as awesome as like the movie. But, I am still looking for some books, to add as my collection. Aku melayu di Kota Inggeris by Dr Muhaimin Sulam, he is my IKS and MS lecturer. I am kind of impressed with him for his thoughts and everything. He is majoring in political science and made me think last year, to pursuit political science. It is an interesting area and really opened my eyes to political world when I attend his class for the first time. Anthem by Hlovate, I am so crazy looking for this book too. Just every time I found the bookstore, the books are already finished. out of stock. So, what can I do. Just wait and wait.

so, itu saja buat masa ini. peace yo!

No comments: