I really need to write something here since I rarely post my status in my FB, Twitter and Tumblr :) Just rewind back the past time from my tumblr about what I already posted and that's a lot story to tell :)
So, here I am, already in Putrajaya and arrived yesterday after finished my four months holiday which is happen I really enjoy it so much but still, it is not enough. haha. the funny thing, not only me said that four months is not enough but my buddies also said that. I will be heading back to UTP next monday and this time will be by myself only and hopefully, everything will happen as I planned :)
Finally, I am Third year students and it is officially half of my study as Chemical Engineering student. I really looking forward this and I know, things will be different from the last year. I am going to have nine months study mood and after that, holiday for a month and afterwards, seven months industrial training. Really looking forward for this one.
I want to tell random story here.
I really want to tell something here and I didn't mean to do it. When I was Form 5, there was experiment for Biology subject and we need few of water and I don't remember for what purpose. I just happened to open the pipe and there are no water coming out. So, I try all the pipes in the Biology lab and same thing happen. But the thing I did here, I forgot, totally forgot to closed back the pipe. As the result, our Biology teacher told us that makmal Bio semalam banjir and I realized it was my mistake for not closed back the pipes and seriously, I am so afraid and I really don't do anything and just keep silent. Moral of the story, closed back the pipes after using it :P
berjaya update one more post :)
2 comments:
kau rupanya arrr!! bwahahahaaaaaaa
hahaha.. mmg aku. tu lah, sudah la aku ndak mengaku. nasib ndak kena denda kita satu kelas sal yg ambil bio time tu kita ja. hahaha..
Post a Comment