I only have time during Saturday for updating my blog. The third week, I only have one word to say, BUSY. Right now, I'm doing my lab report which we have to send the full report with 20 pages minimum (WTH) this Monday and still, my partners lab and me, still have no idea what we want to do. We did meet for two times but still, can't figure out what is this experiment about (Fluid Mechanics experiment). It gonna be tough for me. But, I'm trying to do the calculation first and after that, I will give it to my friends and hope they approved it. Btw, we are 6 persons in a group and I have two foreigner in my group and guess what? I have to speak English all the time which it turned out to be awkward for me and what make it bad, they also the same members for MEB (Material and Energy Balance). Hope I can improve my English with having foreigners in my lab team.
Back to the title of the entry, this is my first entry for Ramadhan and it's my very first to fasting in Peninsular Malaysia and felt how my friends feel when their family already berbuka but still, we in Peninsular Malaysia have to wait for another one hour. But I'm okay with it since I am so busy with my tutorial, lab etc. I didn't care because I finish my study when it's already the time for us to berbuka. First day experience, I am HOMESICK. This is because I keep remember my family in Tawau when the berbuka, the atmosphere and foods, lebih meriah and best. It was already 7pm and I wish my family to called and ask me how was my first day fasting in Peninsular Malaysia. So childish~ Whatever, but still I want them to call me. So, I took decision to give a call and they really forgot me. But after talk with my beloved mom, I really miss her so much. But, the day afterward, I am OKAY.
But, the problem with UTP is they don't have bazaar here. I don't know but it must be has something to do with the agreement. Maybe they don't allowed to open bazaar here because when they open bazaar here, people won't buy at the cafe. But the problem is we are boring with all the foods that serving here. It's all the same since my first day I am here. But, they do have bazaar outside the UTP but I don't know where because only students with transport can go to bazaar easily. Usually, I just told my friends to buy anything for me, as long as the food is delicious. Seem like I MUST have a transport (motorbike) for me so that I can use it when I want to buy food and also, to go to the class because our class, it's far far away.
Oklah, thats' all. Actually I have a lot to share but lab report just spoil my mood..
No comments:
Post a Comment