Sunday, August 23, 2009

updating my BLOG..



It's been a while I didn't write here.. Miss to write here about my boring life..
Right now, listening to know your enemy and really enjoy that song.. and it has became one of my most favourite song.. listen to Greenday really reminds me to sumone.. Azlan.. hear from friend that he is in NAVY now.. Good, hope he will enjoy his work..
Trying to work out my blogspot layout but don't know how to do it.. I don't care actually since black is one of my feveret colour.. Rosly, stop saying nonsense here..
Currently, I'm working.. Just as a salesboy.. Low class job but really enjoy it becoz met friends and have chit-chat with them.. talk about their life.. Really enjoyed it becoz finally, have friend to talked with.. All my friends have precede their study and busy with their task and life.. and I'm still here.. :((
Sometimes, feel so boring becoz there's nothing to do.. So, taking my own pics and my friends.. trying specs, bow tie, and many more.. Enjoy this pics..

I'm trying specs.. wanna buy it but someone already bought it.. Haha..

Me with my friends.. actually we are five but she is not in this pic.. wearing mask for prevention of H1N1 but we do only wear this when there were many customers.. me, Baby, Quya and Julia..


This is what we have to wear everyday.. we only have to wear plain black and white t-shirt only.. so sad because before this, I'm wearing my colourful t-shirt.. :(


One of my feveret t-shirt that sold at the place I'm working.. It's so funny.. Hehe..

OK. Before I leave, just want to say Happy Ramadan to all my friends.. C U later.. Bye~

1 comment:

Afzainizam said...

salam ramadan pada semua... kami datang layan blog ko .. baca blog entry ko ni ..yup jangan lupa tutup hidung tu ye.. pasal H1N1.. salam takzim dari kami http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/